Our Sponsor: Aditya Birla PE Advisors Private Limited
Aditya Birla PE Advisors Private Limited is part of the Aditya Birla Capital ("ABC") which in turn forms part of the Aditya Birla Group.
Aditya Birla Group ("ABG"), is a US $ 41 billion corporation and is in the League of Fortune 500. ABG has been ranked fourth in the world and first in Asia Pacific in the 'Top Companies for Leaders' study 2011, conducted by Aon Hewitt, Fortune Magazine and RBL (a strategic HR and leadership Advisory firm). The Group has topped the Nielsen's Corporate Image Monitor 2014-15 and emerged as the Number one corporate, the 'Best in Class', for the third consecutive year. Anchored by an extraordinary force of over 120,000 employees, belonging to 42 nationalities. Over 50 per cent of its revenues flow from its overseas operations spanning 36 countries.
Globally, the Aditya Birla Group is:
- A metals powerhouse, among the world's most cost-efficient aluminum and copper producers. Hindalco-Novelis is the largest aluminum rolling company. It is one of the three biggest producers of primary aluminum in Asia, with the largest single location copper smelter
- No.1 in viscose staple fibre
- No.1 in carbon black
- The fourth-largest producer of insulators
- The fifth-largest producer of acrylic fibre
- Among the top 5 cement producers globally
- Among the best energy-efficient fertiliser plants
- The largest Indian MNC with manufacturing operations in the USA, wherein 95 per cent of the workforce comprises of Americans
Aditya Birla Group – The Indian Scenario
More about the group at : http://www.adityabirla.com/about-us/overview
Aditya Birla Capital ("ABC") has a bouquet of financial services offerings. With significant presence across 13 lines of business i.e. life insurance, asset management, private equity, corporate lending, structured finance, broking, wealth management, online money management, home finance, pension fund management, health insurance, general insurance brokerage and payments bank, ABC has created a significant presence in the non-banking financial services arena.
Among the top 4 fund managers in India
Managing assets worth $ 31 bn and lending book worth $ 5 bn
Anchored by over 11,500 employees and trusted by over 8.8 million customers
Nation-wide customer reach, presence across more than 500 cities in India, with more than 1,350 branches / touch points and over 120,000 channel partners
More about the sponsor at : http://www.adityabirla.com/businesses/Profile/aditya-birla-financial-services-group